Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Denim Editorial Shoot





















(All Images © Giovanna Balivo)
Part of one of my projects this term was styling for editorial shoots, as well as taking the images as if they were for actual magazine clients. I have done three in total but this is just one of them, this is my denim editorial which I did for Dazed & Confused magazine. The shoot had to be based on denim and I decided I wanted my denim to be styled around the 90's grunge theme. I customised some of the clothing myself to give it more of a grunge look and I styled the outfits not how you would wear them generally, but so that they look good on the model and in the images. I am really pleased with the results and a big thank you to my beautiful model/ friend Andi.

Photography & Styling Giovanna Balivo
Model Andrea Bradley  

No comments:

Post a Comment