Thursday, 3 May 2012

Lookbook

 (Sun- turban created from a yellow dress from H&M, gold dress H&M, chain necklace Topshop)  
(Scarab beetle- black leather look crop top H&M, patent leggings Topshop, black lace-up boots Topshop, headband New Look)

(Snake- green knitted vest top H&M, green maxi skirt Topshop, black patent belt Primark, necklace Avon)

 (Cat- leopard print fur coat Topshop, leopard print leggings H&M, leopard print heel ankle boots New Look, belt Primark, cat ears made by my friend Katie)
 (Jackal- patterned blazer River Island, spiral ears made by me)
 (Key of Life- gold dress H&M, gold jeans H&M, black studded ankle boots Topshop)
(Eagle- black fringed top New Look, black cycling shorts stylists own, feather earrings in hair Topshop, gold chain necklace Topshop)

These are the images I liked from my shoots for my Lookbook assignment, which I had to do as part of a module for university. I had to do three different shoots to get all of the images I needed, but I eventually got the final looks I wanted for the Lookbook. I did the Lookbook for Topshop, as I thought my images and the clothes I used looked most fitting for that client, eventhough it isn't really for Topshop I wish!
My Lookbook is Egyptian themed and I decided that each look in the Lookbook would be inspired by a different Egyptian symbol. The symbols I chose to recreate were the sun, scarab beetle, snake, cat, jackal, Key of life and eagle, I think it is pretty clear which is which. I'm really happy with the final Lookbook, I just hope my teachers like it too!
Photography and Styling Giovanna Balivo
Hair and Makeup Katie Sayer
Models Hope Noel and Tori Heath-Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment