Friday, 3 May 2013

Wish List!












I will be turning 21 on the 13th of May and here are a few things on my wish list! Not that I will actually get any of them cough Mulberry Mini Alexa cough but I can only dream and I will probably end up buying most of the cheaper stuff with my birthday money anyway! 

From bottom up- Lost boxset which I have wanted ever since I was 13 no joke, paisley pattern bandeau bikini top Urban Outfitters, yellow glow in the dark nail varnish AMAZING Urban Outfitters, elephant shorts Urban again, Mulberry Mini Alexa (in my dreams), really want a light yellow bikini but I haven't actually found a specific one in the right style, colour or fit as of yet this one is from Topshop but its more of a lime yellow in real life, Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson double bed sheets because they are absolutely beautiful just look at them these are another thing I have wanted for aaages, JUJU jelly sandals in black because they take me back to my childhood from Topshop/ New Look/ Office/ Urban/ River Island, Aria Perspex Two Piece Barrel Bag from Boohoo in yellow as I feel this will look amazing in the summer and I love yellow atm, Topshop elephant dungarees tried them on in store and they are super cool, MARC by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Wingman Wristlet Zip Wallet in Black another item I have wanted for absolutely years and lastly the sandals I want to be wearing all summer, the Jeffrey Campbell Puffer sandals in clear with gold spikes! 

Soo this is my wish list it's kinda long and very ambitious and it is probably just going to make me sad because I won't get or be able to afford half of it but never mind here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment